Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hmmm...Scrapbook shopping addiction??? Me??? Never!!!

Oops I did it again...I went to a crop, opened up my wallet & shopped! Yes maam, I did....and what did I buy...well, it started with me forgetting my paper flowers that I just had to have for my layouts that I was working on (confirmation and communion of my nieces and nephews)...so I definitely NEEDED those....and then I went over to my new friend Helen Onulak's Close to My Heart table(http://www.hookedonstamping.com/) and what didn't I buy? Small flip flaps, large flip flaps, a Halloween kit that was such a BARGAIN, glossy glaze, etc., etc., etc....and if that wasn't enough I then went over to my girl Mary's  (http://www.paperpiecingbydesign.com/) Paper Piecings by Design) and browsed her oh so adorable booth and oh my, Mary now has full page size overlays with custom wording...and who doesn't need those..ahhh.....the life of a diva scrapbooker....now, where do I hide this stuff from hubby????

1 comment: