Friday, September 16, 2011

Dear Fall, I'm so happy to see you!

Wow! Fall has arrived! I honestly can say that I love it - and everything that goes with it - the burning logs in the fire, the crisp morning air, pumpkins and mums on my front porch, boots & sweaters and cozy warm meals. Everything about the season is an inspiration to me, from the colors, the smells, Halloween and rides in the country. Living in Connecticut is such a blessing to me because I experience all of the different seasons in so many different ways and each brings new inspiration to bring it on in a scrappy way.

I am going to dig out some fall pictures that I took last season (yes, I'm behind!) and put together some layouts for everyone to see...in the meantime..what are YOU working on? What's your inspiration this season?

2 comments:

  1. love your blog background! Looking forward to meeting you in November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding all aspects the blog was perfectly nice. Orthotic Shoes

    ReplyDelete